Sunday, March 2, 2014

I'm Back!

Well, It's been a LONG time since I've posted on this blog. Sweet Emmy will be 3 next month, we've moved to a new city, and I'm expecting another BABY! Hooray. Lots and lots have happened since I fell off the blogging wagon.

I don't want this baby/pregnancy to be totally neglected. Let's be honest though, this happens with 2nd babies, right? Ain't nobody got time to BLOG! I feel like I owe it to myself and this little one and Emmy even, to document what's going on with us these days in the Port City (We moved to Wilmington!)

There is absolutely no way I could ever go back and catch up all the events of the past year and a half, so I will try to do some general update posts on our little family and then start into some pregnancy posts. I doubt anyone out there will read this, but I kept this blog mainly as a scrapbook of my pregnancy with Emmy through her first 18 months.

Honestly, I don't even know if I'll be able to keep this up as well as I did with her. I work pretty much full time 30-40 hours each week (7 days a week!) from home... along with taking care of Emmy, Rob and our home (kind of!). Pretty much any "Downtime" I have is spent sleeping. I am always trying to squeeze in an hour here or there for work. It's just busy, but I love it and am so thankful for everything God has provided us with this past year.

More to come...

No comments:

Post a Comment