When Emmy was 7 months old, she finally had some teeth break through. She has been a fan of chewing on any and everything for months, so we were wondering when some teeth were finally going to make their appearance. With the first tooth that came through, she didn't seem too bothered. She had a pretty fussy day and then the next day, I noticed her sticking her tongue out all day. I couldn't figure out what she was doing until I felt the tooth poking up in her mouth. She must have thought it felt really funny! A few days after that tooth popped through, the one next to it started poking through and has been taking a long time making it's way up. Having a teething baby during the holidays wasn't the most fun thing ever, but she really did better than I expected. Tylenol seemed to help her when she was overly fussy and I have since gotten some baby Orajel and Hyland's teething tablets. Teething seems to just make her fussy, but hasn't interrupted her sleep at all, which we are all VERY thankful for! I will try to get some pictures of those sweet teeth, as it's hard to get her to open her mouth!
Edited to add: When taking Emmy's 8 month (well, 8.5 month) pictures, I got some great open mouth shots. You can see her two front bottom pearly whites. So cute!
No comments:
Post a Comment