It's no secret that Emmy LOVES her Daddy ("Dada" as she so affectionately calls him.) Sure, she loves me too, but there is just something so special about the bond she has with Rob. He is a wonderful dad to her. He worried when we found out we were pregnant with a girl that he wouldn't know what the heck to do with her. He plays with her, throws her around, swings her in the air, and just makes her laugh and laugh until she can hardly breathe. It's hilarious. I love to watch them. If I mention Dada, she will crawl to the door and just look for him. It's so sweet. I know that the relationship a girl has with her Dad is an extremely important one. I am so glad that Emmeline has a male role model to look up to. He will continue to teach her important lessons in life and show her how a man should treat a woman. If there was ever any doubt about how much she loves him, this picture says it all. So thankful I was able to capture this sweet moment.
Pure joy.

No comments:
Post a Comment