Thursday, June 28, 2012

Baby Hunter

While we were having our vacation to Wilmington, we got to spend lots of time with our family. My brother and his wife recently welcomed their second baby boy, Hunter to the family. We were thrilled that Kellie brought Maison and Hunter over to the house to visit with us. Emmy really didn't seem to care too much about the baby. She was much more interested in Maison.

As for Maison, he is just over 2 years old, as he was born in February 2010. He is full of energy and "all boy". He was definitely sweet playing with Emmy though. I had major baby fever when meeting Maison several years ago... I got pregnant with baby Emmeline shortly after. To be VERY clear, I did not catch any sort of baby fever from meeting Hunter. He was sweet, cute, and squishy, but I was more than happy to give him back to his mama at the end of our visit.






Emmy was on the move

 Mimi in grandkid Heaven



Chambliss Party of 4 


No comments:

Post a Comment