Monday, July 2, 2012

Sticker Fun

When I was younger, I was obsessed with stickers. It was probably middle school that I collected them and was always buying neat packs of stickers. (Dork, much?) My mom had packed a bunch of boxes of my junk from growing up and sent them to High Point with me some time ago. I stuffed the boxes in a chest and didn't look at them. The other day, I noticed Emmy crawling around with a sheet of stickers. It didn't take her long to figure out what to do with them. I am now finding stickers stuck all over random objects, including her crib bumpers. Random?! They make me smile every time I see one. (remind me of that when she has ruined something in my home with them) 

Enjoy the montage of Emmy playing with her stickers. 


Mmmm. These taste good too!
  

 Stickers for mommy! 



No comments:

Post a Comment