Emmy weighed in at 20 lbs 4 ounces and was 29.5 inches tall. Yay growing girl! I was so proud that she had chunked up a bit. Remember how she was almost 10 lbs at birth?! Crazy how much of a little peanut our chunky monkey turned into. I promise we feed her!
She had to get 2 shots and was not at all happy about them, but as per usual, was fine by the time we left.
There wasn't too much to talk about at this appointment, as Emmy was meeting her milestones wonderfully. I asked about talking, but really wasn't too concerned about it at this point.
I feel so blessed to have such a great pediatrician that makes you feel like you are the most important patient of their day!
Emmy at 15 months
Busy, busy, BUSY...
Still loves to stop and read books every once in a while



No comments:
Post a Comment