Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Barnes and Noble fun!

It's been insanely hot this summer and we aren't members at a pool. I HATE being hot and sweaty and I sure hate for Emmy to be out in the heat and sun. I've tried to come up with other fun things for us to go do. Unfortunately, we aren't very close to a Children's Museum or fun place like that, so I had to be more creative. Barnes & Noble to the rescue! Emmy loooooves books so much and their children's section is great. They have a stage, wooden picnic tables, and a train table. Of course, Emmy really doesn't care much about any of those things. She'd rather pull every book off every shelf. Whatever, it entertains her (And I promise I put all the books back in the right spots....)

We went this afternoon and they had actually gotten a brand new Chuggington train table. I'm not gonna lie, Emmy really just likes to take the trains or pieces of the track off the table and put them in random places in the store... I am the one that sits there and plays with the toys!

So, for cheap and easy fun, we go to Barnes and Noble. Even if it's just for a quick 15 minutes run around the store, it is a change of scenery for her and it's COLD in there!



No comments:

Post a Comment