Tuesday, March 15, 2011

You have the BEST daddy.

Dear Emmeline,

You have one heck of a dad. Let me tell you! He is so good to your mommy and will undoubtedly be so great (maybe even better) to you. He loves me so much and takes the best care of me. I think God knew what he was doing when he gave Rob a daughter because he will be wonderful with you. He is so kind and caring and he always tries his hardest to understand how you feel. He is also REALLY funny. (not as funny as me, but we can't all be) He makes me laugh with silly things he does and I know he will probably be even sillier with you.

One thing that he is very passionate about is SPORTS. Now, I have to tell you, I know he was a little (very) worried when he found out he was going to have a baby girl in the house. What am I supposed to do with a girl, he thought?!? I told him that you could play sports if you wanted to and if not, I knew that you would enjoy going to watch games with him just as much as mommy. You are going to be his little buddy, I can already tell.

Whenever your dad touches my belly you calm down or quit moving. I think you are flirting with him. You have no problem punching me and kicking me and acting crazy, but if its your daddy, you are on your best behavior.

Emmy (as he will call you), you are SO lucky to have this man as your dad. He will love you so much and I know you will be daddy's little girl.

Love,
Momma

No comments:

Post a Comment