Well, I have been slack lately. Life has been crazy and honestly, at this point in time, things really aren't changing that much. I'm getting bigger, more tired, cranky, pee all the time (like literally 5 minutes after I go, I go again)
I have been having what I think are Braxton Hicks contractions, but I feel a tightness all through the top of my abdomen so that it hurts for a minute and then goes away. I dont know if its really a contraction or not, but I went to the doctor last week and they hooked me up to the non-stress test monitor forrrrrrreverrrrrrr and told me it all looked good. I go to the Dr. tomorrow, so I must remember to ask her these questions.
I had a wonderful shower in Rocky Mount with family and friends that I need to blog about, but honestly, once I get home from work I'm so tired that I either want to just lay around on the couch or I'm too busy and have to use my "energy" to do work for maternity leave or clean or fold onesies or do laundry. There is so much nesting going on around here. (Even though somehow the house is still a wreck)
It was so funny, the other day I told Rob that I had the urge to go to the store and just buy like 50 rolls of toilet paper and paper towels and stuff like that. I didn't realize this was really nesting, until I got to that chapter in What to Expect When You're Expecting and that was one of the examples given. Oh well, it does sound nice to have all those things in a large quantity. I feel like we are preparing to live in a bomb shelter for a month!
The days and weeks are flying by faster and faster as we get closer to D-Day. I guess there is just a final push before the PUSH ;) to get everything done and ready.
No, her nursery is still not ready, no, we don't have everything we need. My maternity leave plans are not done, but ARE outlined. (which is the biggest step!) I know I'll get it all done, but I really need to get my rear in gear.
At 32 weeks, Emmeline....
-weighs almost 4 pounds. wow!
-16.7 inches long. ( I think she's really running out of space )
-has toenails, fingernails, and real hair (or at least a patch of fuzz)
-has smoother and softer skin that is plumping up for birth
I guess one of my biggest complaints and new things lately is that I can't breathe. I am so breathless at school and get so frustrated with my kids because they can't be quiet long enough for me to get a sentence out and then I become incredibly winded and about break down into tears at some points. My greatest fear is that I will go into labor fussing at one of them.
Dear Emmeline, your daddy and I can't wait to meet you. You are a crazy girl in my belly and no doubt will be a handful in real life.
No comments:
Post a Comment