Saturday, March 26, 2011

Emmeline's Orange & Pink Shower

Our great friends Courtney and Stephen were kind enough to offer up their home for a shower for baby Emmeline. I was so excited at the idea of this, but had no clue the amount of effort Courtney was going to put into this. She is very talented, crafty, and creative, but I think everyone was blown away with all the details that went into the shower. I know I was. I couldn't believe someone cared enough about my family and I to do something so sweet... literally, SWEET. We had yummy desserts and drinks and enjoyed a great time with friends. The pictures really speak for themselves...
Adorable paper lanterns.. Sweet Emmeline
Checking out the desserts!

Beautiful cake... I love the butterflies. It was also very tasty!Cupcakes, marshmallow pops...Courtney made homemade popcorn. It was delicious. My favorite was the rosemary parmesean!Fun friendsMy sweet friend Kellie... she has a new baby girl who will be a few months older than Emmeline.The man I love most in this world... so glad he is the going to be the daddy to this baby girl. He will be amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment