Friday, June 17, 2011

Baby girl LOVES to "Talk"

About a week or so ago, Emmeline's "talking" really picked up. Several times a day she just starts babbling away. She mainly makes oohs and ahhs and gahhs and goos and some sounds that sound like "I love u". It is the cutest thing in the world. She will make a sound and then I'll repeat it back to her and then she just opens her mouth really wide and smiles sooo big and says it again. We go back and forth like this for a while. A lot of times it happens when I'm done swaddling her up for her naps or bedtimes. I almost hate to leave her when she's doing it. I've noticed a couple of times that she is still "talking" when I walk out of the room. She must take after her mama! She is a really happy baby (most of the time. still HATES her car seat) I will try my best to get one of our conversations on video!

No comments:

Post a Comment