Unfortunately, at the beginning of the week the sickies hit our house and knocked out poor Emmy and her Daddy. Emmy was really clingy and wanting to sit in my lap and on the couch (very odd for her!) I thought it was just teething, but then she got the worst runny nose, low fever, and a hacking cough. Yuck! I have felt so bad for her as I know she hasn't gotten the most restful sleep due to coughing fits and just feeling crummy.
Luckily, we are all now on the mend and hope to enjoy a weekend of beautiful weather and FOOTBALL. (Go Deacs! Go Vols!)
She loves sitting in this "big girl" chair in the living room. She was watching the Panthers play on Sunday afternoon. Don't mind the red shoes with purple dress. She has become very opinionated about what she wears. Le sigh.
Always digging around in that mouth. Poor teefers!
Again, with the hand in the mouth. New favorite activity is looking out front door....
...and sitting on the steps to look out front door




No comments:
Post a Comment