I am just entering my 15th week of pregnancy and things are feeling great still. Not much different than normal life except for still being tired, more emotional, and everything is getting bigger and rounder!
I really feel like I look a lot bigger than I am by the clothes I am choosing to wear... or maybe I am just getting big. I have gained about 4 or 5 pounds (according to my calculations, we'll see what the Dr. has to say Friday.. there scale always says I'm bigger than mine... funny how that works) Anyway, 5 pounds is "normal" according to things I have read, so I am not feeling too bad. A lot of that weight is in an area other than my stomach, but you can ask Rob about that! :)
We go to the doctor this Friday for our 16 week appointment and it will be the first time we don't get to see baby A. I feel so lucky that we have gotten to see him/her at 8 weeks and 12 weeks. We will be on pins and needles until we get to have the BIG appointment at 20 weeks. I am so excited for our 16 week appointment, just because we get to schedule the BIG appointment and I can officially start being a nervous/excited wreck. I had a strong feeling about a boy early on the pregnancy, but then Rob started calling it a girl (to set himself up for the fact that it may, in fact, be a girl... poor Rob) So I really don't have as much of a strong feeling either way now and have not had any dreams or "signs". We'll just have to wait and see what that little picture shows us. Either way, we will be so thrilled with what the Lord has given us.
We are SO blessed!
No comments:
Post a Comment