I think a lot of times during pregnancy, you forget that there is another person involved---your husband. He has to deal with the craziness, mood swings, sickness, exhaustion, all while having no earthly idea what to possibly compare it to or understand how you are feeling. He also probably gets left out/feels left out of a lot of the process of being pregnant.
I want to take this post to purely focus on him.
Rob is the most amazing husband in the entire world. He has been my best friend since we first got to know each other 5 years ago and I was lucky enough that he also fell in love with my and wanted me to be his wife. I had no idea 5 years ago where my life would go or how much more I could possibly love that man.
He is so compassionate, patient, loving, funny, and always there for me, no matter what. He doesn't judge. He is such a great listener and even when he doesn't know what to do or say, he always knows the right thing to do.
He makes me a better person and I hope I do the same for him. I can't imagine another person to share my life with and to have a child with. He will be the best father a child or mom could ask for. I can't wait to see all the things he will teach our child. I know he will be such a great role model.
So I want to take this time to say thank you for EVERYTHING. I am so blessed and so excited to be on this journey with you.
No comments:
Post a Comment