Thursday, December 9, 2010

The baby is really moving!

I can't believe it! After weeks of "weird" feelings and wondering if every little thing was a kick, punch, or the baby moving, I really feel the baby now. (I hope!) I have consistently been feeling the same thing since Tuesday night.

I got in bed after having a yummy dinner at the Village Tavern with the awesome Kellie Delapp and all of a sudden.... BOOM. It felt like my tummy was punched hard. It kept doing it over and over. I tried to get Rob to feel it, but they are probably not strong enough kicks for him to feel it, but I sure could!

It freaked me out at first and kind of scared me/caught me off guard, but now I just wait and wait until I can feel that next movement. I hope the baby is telling me its okay and happy. I don't like pushing all around on my belly trying to get it to move, but I've noticed myself doing that. I don't wanna bother the baby! :)

I've been sleeping much better lately, except for the times I wake up feeling the baby move, but its okay... I gotta get used to it waking me up.

Only 9 more days of school until Christmas Break and then we can reveal baby Aycock's gender at Christmas. SO EXCITED. It's been the hardest secret ever to keep!

No comments:

Post a Comment