Friday, April 1, 2011
Quiet Time
I know that my "quiet time" will soon be over, so I am trying to make sure not to take any of it for granted. One of my favorite times of the day is early in the morning. I work 40 minutes away and have to get up around 5 (yuck), but once I'm up and ready for the day, I take about 20 minutes to sit in my living room and eat breakfast in silence while I catch up on things on the Internet. It is so peaceful listening to the chirping birds and just being quiet. I know next year getting ready for work will probably be crazy with a baby and I will miss this time. Or maybe I won't even remember what it was like to have quiet time? Either way, I am soaking up every minute of it now! Only 24 more days left.... whew. I know I've been a slack blogger lately. Not much to blog about and don't want to just whine and complain about how swollen my ankles are, my back hurting, how huge I am, the leg cramps at night, using the bathroom every 30 minutes, etc. :) I know it will be so worth it when I hold that sweet girl!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment