Thursday, September 15, 2011

Busy

Busy takes on a whole new meaning when you have a baby. Emmeline is almost 5 months old and I haven't blogged since her 4 month post. Shame on me. (Actually, I have blogged, but they are all in preview mode.) We have seriously slow computers and it takes me like 2 hours to do one post. Dear Santa, please bring me a Macbook, k thanks.

Anyway, back to the busy part. Even when we are at home the majority of the day, I still feel like I have no time for anything. Yes, she naps a lot of the day, but during those times I am either cleaning, folding laundry (does the laundry ever stop?!) or just vegging out.

Emmeline is so so fun at this age. I am loving it and don't want to miss a minute of it. I just wanted to let my handful of readers know that I will be back soon, I hope!

1 comment:

  1. I'm hoping Santa brings me the very same thing!!! And....NO WAY is that sweet girl almost 5 months old! I just can't believe it!
    And...no- the laundry doesn't stop! :)

    ReplyDelete