Emmeline and I had a wonderful afternoon in Greensboro, spending time with our favorite friends, Courtney and Berkley! We had a yummy lunch at Chili's all together and then played at the Willis's house all afternoon (after naps, of course!) Courtney had to go to an appointment, so I was glad to help her out while she was gone. It was so fun to watch Emmy and Berkley play together. I got out a tub of Berkley's old baby toys for Emmy to play with, while we watched some Little Einsteins and had snacks. Berkley enjoyed being able to play with the old toys and show Emmy what to do with them. He even took part in the most fun part of the toys (for Emmy, at least) -- chewing on them! We are so thankful for these sweet friends.
Here Emmy, you chew on this, and I'll read you this book!
Enjoying Little Einsteins together
Oh wow, he can chew on things too!
Berkley, look at this cool block!
Hmmm... that book he has looks tasty...
Hey, that ring looks yummy!
I love this dump truck mommy, will you get me one?
No comments:
Post a Comment