Monday, February 13, 2012

Play Time!

I guess I am lucky in the fact that Emmeline is very content to play by herself. Don't get me wrong, I love to play with her and spend most of my day doing just that, but sometimes it's nice to be able to do a few other things while she entertains herself with her toys. (Actually, she often ignores me when I try to play or just pushes me to get out of her way. Sweet girl, ha!)

Even though she is not interested in crawling around, she is getting to be more "into" things. She wants to explore everything around her and what it does/how it works. She has a big basket of toys and books in the living room that she plays with, along with blocks, a shape sorter, stacking rings, and various annoying learning tables/push toys that make a lot of noise.

I know the time will come where I am chasing her around and she'll be telling me what to do or what to play with, so I am enjoying this time of just watching her discover and learn!





No comments:

Post a Comment