I've known I'm pregnant for almost a month now and it is getting to be one of the hardest secrets ever to keep. I have never been good at keeping secrets and this is super hard. Right now there are several people that know... parents, best friends, random people at the grocery store (I kid.)
Its really hard working in a school full of women where 2 are already pregnant. One is only 3 weeks ahead of me. I want so badly to be able to talk to them about it.
We go to the doctor this coming Thursday and then I guess we'll start revealing our secret to certain people. I just hate that with facebook, texting, and other social media that our secret may get to people that I would like to tell in person or via phone before I have had a chance to tell them myself. This happened when my brother and sis-in-law found out the sex of their baby.. I read it on my sis-in-law's sisters facebook. Oh well. Still exciting.
I'll just be glad when its all out in the open... and by the way my pants are starting to feel, it may be out in the open really soon! xo
No comments:
Post a Comment