Wednesday, September 29, 2010

It's in the water....

I let my staff in on my little secret last week at a meeting and most all were taken by surprise. I really don't know how I was able to keep it a secret, but once school started it got easier. (Considering I only found out a week or two before we went back to school!)

One thing that is very fun about being pregnant at my school is that two other teachers are pregnant too and we are all due withing weeks of each other. I am 10 weeks, and the others are 13 and 16 weeks. SO FUN. It is so nice to have two other girls going through the same thing I am. I hate that I'm a little behind (I always was an overachiever) but they can tell me what I have to look forward to (or not look forward to)

There are plenty of other married, fertile girls at school who I am cheering on to get pregnant too :) It really must be in the water.

No comments:

Post a Comment