Thursday, September 9, 2010

Good and then bad....and always tired.

I am amazed at my body and all the things that are happening to it, but honestly, I haven't felt a ton different. I am tired all.the.time. (But teaching Kindergarten does that to me anyway) I have been nauseas at times but then I've been fine the next day. I really hope there is a baby in there because some days I think there is something different, other days its just like normal. Oh well. A week from today is our first appointment which is exciting. They won't do an ultrasound until 12 weeks, but that'll be here before we know it. I can't wait to really SEE what's happening inside me. Then maybe it'll feel more "real". I am sure it'll feel more "real" when we tell our friends too. I am about to BURST. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment