I love Easter/Spring "stuff". I love the pastel colors, easter eggs, baskets, etc. I was super excited to put a little Easter treat together for Emmeline.
I found an adorable basket at Target. Their Easter stuff was so cute this year. I wanted to buy all of it! I also picked up some plastic eggs for decorating around the house.
Her basket consisted of a container of puffs (seriously, do they put crack in those things? She can't get enouogh), a purple bouncy ball (loves to roll a ball!), a miniature Jellycat bunny (which our dog promptly stole), and a puzzle I got on sale for like $4. With her birthday coming up, I really didn't want to go "overboard" buying treats for her Easter basket. It's not like she remembers any of it anyway.
I also filled a few plastic eggs with puffs leading her to her basket. She had fun opening these and eating the puffs.







perfect easter basket! so cute!
ReplyDelete