Anyhoo, she is always pretty happy to see me after naps. She always looks so cute with her bedhead and snuggled up in her sleep sack. I wanted to remember these times, so I grabbed my camera before I went in to get her one day.
Hey Mom, why do you have that thing?
Ok, if you're not going to get me out, I'll keep chewing on the crib.
Blurry, but so cute.
No, really, I'll keep eating this crib if you don't pick me up.
Pondering life's greatest mysteries. (Aka: why won't my mom get me out of the crib.)
Hey you, crazy lady with the camera. Let's move it!
Do I need to give you these big puppy dog eyes?
Ok, I'll just fuss and throw a fit. That always works.
(And yes, I did just post way too many pictures of my child standing up in her crib.)








No comments:
Post a Comment