Rob is still saying its a girl in my belly, but I really have no inclination anymore. At first, I thought boy, but then Rob started calling it a girl and was very adamant at the fact that it is a girl. (He's setting himself up to not be so disappointed when it is, indeed, a girl)
We are SO excited to find out next Thursday, December 2nd at around 330! We are through with this whole suspense thing and are ready to find out and start moving on with more plans for the nursery, names, registering. It's just that time!
We decided that because we are finding out so close to Christmas that we are going to keep it a secret from everyone so we can tell our families on Christmas. It will just add more fun and surprise to the holidays. I can't wait to see their faces on Christmas morning when they open their presents from either grandson or granddaughter. It will be priceless! Friends have asked if we'll tell them and I have to say no, we aren't telling anyone because that wouldn't be fair and I would hate for it to get back to my parents before I could tell them.
If any of you know me, you know, that I am the WORST secret keeper. Keeping the pregnancy a secret for just a couple months was the hardest thing I'd ever done, so hopefully with the busy holiday season and threats from Rob, I'll be able to keep the mouth shut and not let a "he" or "she" slip. I'll just keep referring to baby as both pronouns!!!
Make sure to vote on what you think it is on the poll on the right!
xoxo
PS: I am pretty sure I feel baby moving these days!
No comments:
Post a Comment