Friday, November 19, 2010

I think I really felt it!

This morning on my long commute to work I was jamming out to the radio when all of a sudden... tap, tap, tap on my lower belly. It felt like what I had read ... "popcorn popping" or a "bubble bursting". They were quick and strange and it happened a couple more times once I got to work. I had felt something sort of like this in the previous weeks, but it was always up high and I know the baby is down lower under your belly button at this point. It was a really neat feeling. I know that if I continue to feel it, then it must be the baby and if I don't, maybe it was the Eggos and milk I had for breakfast. (I like to think its baby Aycock telling me he/she likes my singing)

I am about 18 weeks pregnant now and things are continuing to be smooth sailing. I feel much better during the day and have more energy... well, more energy until about 830 or 9 when my eyes literally start closing while Im reading or watching tv. Im sure I'd be fine if I was up moving around, but once I sit down, it's all over!

During this season of Thanksgiving, I am SO thankful for this amazing blessing that has been brought into our lives. I am thankful for our wonderful family and friends to share the blessing with. I am thankful for all the love I feel from people around me. I am thankful for my job and the awesome people I work with who are so supportive and wonderful to be around. I am just really THANKFUL. AMEN.

No comments:

Post a Comment