One thing that I know all first-time mommies are very curious and anxious for is to feel those first movements of their little peanut. Of course I have read anything I can find on the internet about what those feelings are supposed to feel like and when am I supposed to feel them. The answers all vary pretty greatly and the "feelings" are all different: goldfish swimming, butterfly fluttering, popcorn popping, bubbles bursting, someone tickling you, etc. And of course, it could always just be gas. Great.
According to dates, I'm almost 16 weeks, but according to doctor's measuring I'm 16 weeks and a few days. She said this would probably be the earliest I would feel baby, if not too early, for being a first-time mom, but that in a couple of weeks when I really start feeling something that I'd know if what I'm feeling now is baby or just gas.
It's only been a couple of times and it really is like little bubbles or popcorn popping. It is very fleeting and doesn't last very long. I like to pretend that it is the baby, but if its not, that's okay too.
No comments:
Post a Comment