Tuesday, May 17, 2011
Blogging Hiatus
I have wanted to blog so badly, but we hit some speedbumps this weekend and I have literally been in bed everytime Emmeline has been asleep. I hope we will eventually be like real people and be able to leave the house and interact with others, but right now I am so stressed out with being a Mom. I am trying to remember to just breathe and that this is the hardest part of it. She really is a good baby I think, but I don't really have anything to compare it to and to me, its the hardest thing I've ever done but I really am loving that sweet girl. She's great and it'll keep getting better and easier.... won't it? :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
it will. i promise.
ReplyDeleteyou're doing great.
nobody is judging you.
i love you.
It does get better. I promise. I think I spent the first 6 weeks of Collin's life asleep on the couch during the day. Just remember she was made for you and you for her. Pretty much anything is fixable, there aren't any decisions that you can't change at this age if you think something might work better for you. Just take it hour by hour and before you know it she will be a toddler and you will miss these days. Show her your love for her and feed her and you have pretty much filled her needs at this point. I'll be thinking of you!!
ReplyDelete1) do not feel bad about sleeping. Your body has some major recouperating to do. Rest and do not regret it.
ReplyDelete2) Babies will spit up, have gas, be fussy, go bananas! It's not you and it's not her. It just is what it is. Just love each other through it. Lots of hugs and kisses. Oh, and deep breathes.
3) it will be over before you know it.
4) You are not alone.
Stopping by soon! We have a little something for Emmeline.
I keep trying to remind myself that I didn't even leave the house for the first 6 weeks of Lilly's life. Even though I've been though it all before, it is still hard to get through these first few roller coaster weeks with a newborn. Like you said, appreciate the snuggles with your little one … it will get easier (as I keep repeating to myself and as you well know when you have a good day right after a bad one!) … and sleeping when you can is totally appropriate. :)
ReplyDelete