Wow! What a beautiful start to Spring we have had this year. It has actually been more like summer and a little too hot even for my liking! Either way, we have enjoyed lots of time outside playing in our yard. Emmy had a great time crawling around in the grass (while I helped her to avoid dog poop). We watched Brinkley run around and she would crawl up on me and use me to pull up on. We also enjoyed some snacks on the patio while Emmy at her supper. So fun! We definitely have summer fever in our house!
Mmmmmm. Yummy!
Daddy playing some tunes on his phone
Really, I'm trying to eat, quit taking my picture.
She wasn't so sure about the grass at first.
Then decided she wasn't going to sit still.
Watching Brinkley and contemplating leaf eating.
Oh hey mom, want to take my picture?
Go ahead, here I am!
No comments:
Post a Comment