Sunday, March 25, 2012

Reading Books

Emmy has always loved books. When she was a little nugget and didn't move, we'd just lay on the floor and read book after book. She loved it and definitely had her favorites. As she got older, the books turned into more of chew toys. This was a little annoying, as she was ruining some perfectly nice books. When she started crawling, she realized that she had shelves loaded with books in her room and that it'd be the most fun to pull them all out... BUT, she does a wonderful job now with actually flipping the pages and looking at the pictures. I love to watch her do this. She still doesn't have the attention span to really sit still and listen to me read to her unless she is tired or really interested in the book. (I think sometimes she knows naptime will follow the story, so she will sit really quietly to delay the inevitable.)















1 comment:

  1. So cute!! She is adorable. Is she your first. I love being able to see my kids an their special times like first rolling, crawling, walking. Hopefully you can see all of those firsts :) Do you stay home or do you work? Anyway just thought I would say hi, and very cute baby!

    ReplyDelete