Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Twins

I have mentioned how much Emmy loves her Baby Stella doll. Now that she is crawling, that doll gets drug (dragged?) all around our house. It's pretty cute to watch, but unfortunately, makes me realize how dirty our floors are, as Stella is now a pretty shade of gray. Anyhoo, the other day I noticed that Emmy and Stella had on the same sort of top and looked like twins.

Sweet girls in their little flutter sleeve tops.
There's only room for one of us in this exersaucer, Stella.


Poor Stella. Like I said, she gets taken from room to room and just left on the floor while Emmy plays. I noticed in many pictures that Stella is typically somewhere in the frame.

Dragging her into the kitchen..
 Sorry Stella, gotta play with tupperware.
 You just lay there while I get into these drawers, ok?




No comments:

Post a Comment