Sunday, February 13, 2011

29 weeks!

Well, 29 weeks was a LOT better than 28. I am feeling much better this week physically... even though I know this was only get worse most likely. I am having some trouble breathing, especially getting up the stairs. Whew. I feel like a 50 year old chain smoker!


Emmeline has been very active this week. I feel like there is an octopus inside of me! There are also times when she may not be so active, but her head or something hard will be poking out of my side and it just hurts. It still amazes me that there is a tiny human inside me. I just can't quite grasp it.

At 29 weeks, she is the size of a butternut squash (2.5 pounds) and 15 inches long. Her lungs are continuing to mature and her head is growing to make room for her brain. I know she'll just be so smart. Ha! I am continuing to take my vitamins every day and a DHA supplement to make sure she's got a chance of at least being somewhat intelligent. She sure has stolen away a good part of my brain the last few months!

Overall, I still feel good. Rob is still ready for the pregnancy part to end. I have at least one emotional breakdown a week and its starting to wear on him. I try to keep it under wraps, but the more I do that, the worse it becomes and I end up freaking out anyway.

Tomorrow I'll be 30 weeks pregnant. That just sounds like a lot. Still 10 more weeks (at the most) to go. I hope she stays put for all 10. (Remind me I said that in about 8 weeks!)

No comments:

Post a Comment