I just have to comment on how amazingly different all three trimesters of pregnancy are. The first two were a breeze compared to the start of my 3rd. I don't know if it was mental or all physical, but it was like I woke up in my 3rd trimester and things have been SO different. I know its all preparing me for life ahead, but it is hard since I have had such an easy time so far. My body is just not handling it as well as it was.
I went to school Monday exhausted from not sleeping well and ended up having a breakdown by the end of the day. I was having pressure and feeling like she was pushing down. Very scary. I also couldn't breathe at all which made things that much worse. I called the doctor and they said it could be an infection and to come in the morning to get it checked out. I felt better on Tuesday, but decided to go in and get it checked out anyway. Luckily, the doctor said the baby was fine, but that I indeed had a bacterial infection. Yuck. I am not on antibiotics and those could also be making me feel not-so-great.
I've also been having issues with my stomach being so tight. I guess its Braxton Hicks contractions, but it feels like it gets tight and then just stays that way for a while. It's quite uncomfortable, but I think she okay. My worst nightmare is turning into the crazy pregnant lady that freaks out at every moment and weird feeling because I know this third trimester is just going to be physically rough no matter what. I also just feel so much more connected to her now and just love her more than words and want her to always be okay and not stressed.
I am trying to sit down more at work (hard when you are a teacher, especially a Kindergarten teacher) and try not to fuss at my kids so much (also hard when you have no patience, can't breathe or move and you are dealing with 5/6 year olds) I only have about 11 weeks to go. I can do it!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment