Emmy is going to share her blog for this post as a shout out to her soon-to-be buddy, Kassi!Rob and I made the trip to Reidsville, NC on Sunday to go visit my friend Kellie, her husband, Jeremy, and their daughters Ella Kate (3) and Kassi (6 weeks). I told Rob it would be good training for him in the girl department. Baby Kassi was ADORABLE and Ella Kate is HILARIOUS. She is so funny, sweet, and just a mess!
We had a good time talking, hanging out, playing with Ella Kate and of course, holding new baby Kassi. She slept most of the time we were there, but I was able to feed her a bottle (which she fell asleep during too) The most fun part was doing a photo shoot of the girls in their Valentine's outfits. (Kellie thinks of everything!)
Being around the DeLapp's and their sweet girls made me even more excited to meet baby Emmeline in April. I am hoping it did the same for Rob and didn't scare him too much. I think the sight of all the dress-up clothes, pink, and hair bows might have been enough to last him a while.
Being around the DeLapp's and their sweet girls made me even more excited to meet baby Emmeline in April. I am hoping it did the same for Rob and didn't scare him too much. I think the sight of all the dress-up clothes, pink, and hair bows might have been enough to last him a while. I am so lucky to have met Kellie and I hope our friendship will continue to grow and that our daughters will become sweet friends!

Awwww...you are the sweetest! We LOVED the visit! Rob was toooo cute and such a good trooper for all of of Ella Kate's antics. We are honored for Emmeline to share her blog with her buddy, Kassi...we love Baby E already and cannot wait to meet her SOON!
ReplyDelete