I don't wanna hold my breath, but I am already feeling a lot better this week. Last week I started my 3rd trimester and thought someone had beat me up. I felt awful the whole week.... physically, mentally and emotionally. It was just ROUGH. I thought it was my welcome into the 3rd trimester, but so far this week (it's only Tuesday, ha!) I've felt better.
I am hoping a large part of my discomforts last week were due to a bacterial infection I was fighting. I guess I didn't realize how big of an issue this was or what an impact it was having on my day-to-day functioning.
I kept my fingers crossed all weekend that I didn't catch the "plague" that hit my Kindergarten class on Friday (more on that on my regular blog later) I didn't feel wonderful yesterday, but by the end of the day I had more energy than I had in a long time.
Still my biggest issue is sleeping. I wake up to go to the bathroom even more now than before and my sciatica is still a pain in the butt, literally. I wake up about 4:30 now and don't go back to sleep. I think I need to start getting up and being productive, but instead I just lay there and poke around on my belly.
Not much longer... about 10.5 more weeks. CRAZY.
No comments:
Post a Comment