Wednesday, February 2, 2011

God Gave Us You


Dear Emmy,

You have the sweetest Daddy in the whole world. He read you your very first story the other night and I know you just loved hearing his voice. We (you and I) had had a particularly rough day where Mommy wasn't feeling well and was scared something was wrong with you. We were both "stressed" out and you were moving around like a crazy person. I was so scared I was stressing you out more.... DADDY to the RESCUE!
I got your Dad this book for Christmas to read to you. It is such a sweet book and Momma has read it to you a couple of times, but I can hardly get through it without crying because it is all SO true.

God did give us you and you are our most special gift. We can't wait to meet you and I KNOW your Daddy will be SO excited to finally read this to your in person.
Love, Momma


1 comment:

  1. This book makes me cry EVERY. time.
    Seriously...I have never read it without crying.
    You guys are going to rock as parents! :)

    ReplyDelete