Whew! Life is a whirlwind these days and I have selfishly relaxed and layed around all day today. I deserve it though, right? :)
30 weeks was much like 29... just getting a little bigger each week and feeling her move more and more. The rolling around feeling is the weirdest one. There have also been times where she "freaks out" and is punching and kicking like 100 times an hour. It worries me while its happening, but then she calms down. I guess its normal?
I went to the doctor Monday for my 30 week check-up. I met one of the doctors in the practice whom I hadn't met yet. He was nice and we talked more about other things than my pregnancy. He said everything looked good and I was measuring right on schedule.
I have had a baby shower at school and one back home in Rocky Mount (so fun!) that I need to blog about.... but.... (see above about relaxing and laying around) Rob and I have a pizza on the way.
I just wanted to document our 30 weeks by letting everyone know that we're doing well and things are about the same as they have been. Some of the girls who have been pregnant with me are due in the upcoming weeks, so that is exciting! I have also started washing some of her clothes today which is fun. Rob even put her bouncy seat together and did some nesting with me. I love that husband of mine!
Pizza time :)
No comments:
Post a Comment