Monday, November 14, 2011

Sippy Cup and a High Chair!

Emmeline is growing and changing so much every day. I hardly know what to expect each morning when I get her up. I am loving all of it, except for maybe the separation anxiety (whine everytime I walk out of the room, no matter how much fun she's having!).

I picked her up a sippy cup at the grocery store about a month ago, as Moms on Call suggests just putting some water in it and setting it on the high chair so that she can "get used to its presence" Of course, Emmeline wanted to investigate and promptly started chewing on the handles and the spout. I held it for her and once she figured out that something was coming out of it, she caught on very quickly. Lately, she's been doing a much better job at actually drinking some water, but since she's teething, she will often just rub the spout on her gums, get a little water in herr mouth and let it all drip out all over herself. She is just such a ham. I love her developing personality!
Also, I started putting her in her high chair that her sweet great-grandpa Norca bought for her. I had just been feeding her in her bumbo, but she would try and lean back and jump out of that. Not good! I think it's better in the high chair because she associates it with eating and she is strapped in and can't fall out!

 Thumbs up!!!
 Big girl in her high chair... let's eat, Mom!

No comments:

Post a Comment