Sunday, November 13, 2011

Wake Forest Homecoming 2011

This fall was my Wake Forest 5 year reunion. Wow. Five whole years?! Where has the time gone? Since graduating, I have had numerous different jobs, lived in 3 different cities, 2 states, gotten engaged, married, pregnant, and had a beautiful baby girl. We just like to keep things busy around here!

Since I was a little girl, I have always been a Deacon fan, so it was very special to be able to bring sweet Emmeline to the homecoming tailgate with Rob and I to see our friends and family. I told her all about Wake Forest and how Daddy and I looooove the Deacs.
It was a late game, so I decided just to take Em to the tailgate and then the two of us would go home and Rob would stay and go to the game. It was definitely worth the trip! We got to spend some time with friends and friend's new babies and see some family too!

Auntie Amelia and I..
My dear friend, Lorah, and her baby girl Cate. She is about 2 months younger than Emmeline. I was sooo thrilled they were finally able to "meet". Lorah and I graduated from Wake together and our Dad's were fraternity brothers.
Rob and Emmeline... I love this picture SO much. No doubt he will teach her all about Wake Forest!

No comments:

Post a Comment