Monday, April 18, 2011
One week!
Baby girl, your due date is officially one week from today. After our scare a couple months ago, I never thought we would make it this far. Of course all those contractions I was having for weeks have now disappeared and I long for them to start again! Yesterday I overdid it trying to make you come out and see us. We have tried almost everything to make you come on out. I know you will when you are ready and I need to quit being so impatient. I hope you will be more patient than I am! I have 2 more days at school with my Kindergarteners that I'd like to get through now and then we have Spring Break. You can come anytime you want during that break, but I'd like at least ONE day at home to rest and finish up some things. Or you could come tonight. Whenever :) Love, mommy
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment