Sunday, April 17, 2011

You have a new church family!

Dear Emmy, Not only will your mommy and daddy be so excited to welcome you into our family, but you have a whole other family ready to welcome you, a new church family! This family is new to us too. Your Dad and I had been looking for a church that we felt comfortable in and felt like was a place we would want our daughter to go to learn about the Lord. We met with the preacher a few weeks ago and decided it was the place for us. This morning at Palm Sunday service, your Daddy and I officially joined the church and we couldn't be more excited. Everyone was so welcoming and of course, they are very excited about your upcoming arrival. (I couldn't tell what they were more excited about, you or the fact they had new church members!) The service today was beautiful. They had special music that you enjoyed too. They had a drum that they beat on a few hymns that really got you going. I told your Dad that it felt like you were about to boogey on out! We hope that we can raise you to love the Lord. We are so thankful to Him for you! You are our sweet Easter blessing and I will always remember this incredible time in our lives. Hope to meet you soon.. Love, Mommy and Daddy

1 comment: