Monday, April 4, 2011

Sorry for the blog neglect!

I admit, I have let the baby Aycock blog kind of fall by the wayside. The weeks have started running together and not much changes... if anything I just get more uncomfortable with each passing week or have a new symptom (cramps) bothering the heck out of me. Things change so much from day to day and hour to hour. I may feel great one day and absolutely horrible the next. Some days its all I can do to walk down the hall at school to take my kids to lunch. I really feel bad for my attitude towards my sweet Kindergartners. They have spring fever and I have baby and spring fever and am so anxious all the time. I know I have jumped down their throats all year with my lack of patience. I hope my patience will return post-baby! By the time I get home and sit on the couch all evening, I can hardly even construct a thought together to put on this blog. Also, my friend Courtney has been out of town, so there aren't any weekly update pics for you to see of my huge belly. I am now 37 weeks pregnant. Yay full term! I can't believe we are getting down to the end... we really like it could be any day now and Rob is on high alert. I've been dilated a centimeter for several weeks and go to the doctor on Thursday. Will be interested to see if anything has changed, not that it matters... she'll still come when she's ready. My poor husband has been dealing with these last weeks the best he can. He's about to jump out of his skin for her to be here and my pregnancy to be O-V-E-R. He's been a saint to put up with my crazy mood swings which have gotten worse in the past few days. I am overly anxious and overwhelmed and hate "not knowing" when our lives are going to be turned upside down. I can say that I am "ready" now for her whenever. The nursery is ready and we have most all the gear. I had a fabulous shower in the town of Wake Forest a couple weekends ago that I will blog about soon. Baby Emmeline is so loved by so many wonderful people. Counting down the days..... can't wait to meet you sweet girl.

1 comment:

  1. I've been thinking of you lots! My little man's birthday is on Sunday -- so I know all too well the waiting game just this time of year, and have been thinking a lot of what these weeks were like 5 years ago. I am glad you finally feel ready.

    ReplyDelete