A few weekends ago, I was able to make it down to Wake Forest (after a night of contractions... I was worried I may have her in the car on the way there) for one final baby shower for baby Emmeline. Rob grew up in the town of Wake Forest (North Raleigh) and his Mom's friend were kind enough to host a shower for me. They had it set up "floating" which was great, I was able to meet people as they came and open presents as they arrived. (including 5 baby bath tubs) I was so overwhelmed by the outpouring of love for our family, especially since I didn't know many of the ladies. My friend Courtney was sweet enough to come by as well, even though she was officiating a funeral later that afternoon. She is such a wonderful friend! There was yummy food, cute decorations and lots of fun.
What a pregnant lady looks like through the lens of a 6 year old :)

Such a pretty play mat. My mom wanted to hang it on the wall of her nursery because it was so cute. I decided to let Emmy actually use it to play on :)
One of my many support systems :)
Worn slam out.
The grandmothers :)
No comments:
Post a Comment