Saturday, April 16, 2011

Soooo Ready!

At least, Rob and I think we are ready. We know that we are just ready to meet sweet Emmeline. The last couple of days I have had times where I think "This is it!", but then, obviously, it wasn't. I know my body is getting ready and preparing itself, but it still doesn't "tell" me much about whether she is coming in the next days or week. One day I feel great and the next day I feel like I may give birth at any second. The waiting game is definitely the most frustrating part. I am glad to have some time this weekend to relax, do some laundry, thank you notes, etc. I have told people that if she doesn't come this weekend, then I hope she just waits until next weekend so I can at least enjoy a few days of Spring Break that we have starting Wednesday. I am so ready!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment