Monday, January 17, 2011

Nursery furniture

Check it off! We have finally decided on and purchased nursery furniture. It was all relatively easy, as I had been looking on http://www.potterybarnkids.com/ and had decided on a couple that I liked.

I met my Mom in Durham this morning and it only took us about 30 minutes to pick out the crib and dresser and then it took the ladies working there about 30 more minutes to ring it up and figure out how to ship it to us.

Everything should be here tomorrow afternoon and I am so excited! I can't wait to get her room together. The next "thing" will be figuring out bedding and how to decorate the room.
The dresser can be converted like most cribs into a toddler bed and then the back actually becomes a headboard for a bed. She can sleep in this until she goes to college. Ha!

Matching dresser with changing top

2 comments: