Well, I knew it would happen. They said it would. After having pretty great sleep in the second trimester, everyone said that the third would get bad again, just like the first. They were right. I'm only days away from my third trimester, but I'm already having a harder time initially falling asleep. During the second trimester, I was able to get in bed and Rob would watch TV or play on his IPAD and I could sleep through anything. Now, I can barely get comfortable with this soccer ball/alien living inside me. Once I get comfortable, I am able to sleep for a few hours until I get shooting pains and have to find another position. I love sleep SO much and am longing for 8 solid hours. Because I get up so early for work, it's typically hard to get even 6 or 7. (I'd have to go to bed at 8)
This is hopefully my only gripe session for this week!
Other than sleep, everything else is great. I feel the baby moving a lot and am feeling healthy. Breathing is still difficult from time to time, but I'm not swollen and my blood pressure is staying normal.
I will be back to do a 27 week post soon. I can't believe that this is the final week of my second trimester. Emmeline is going to be here before we know it. Some days I have anxiety about everything we have left to do/get and then I remember that we have AWESOME friends and family doing showers for us and I know we'll get her furniture together this week. (or soon!) I just really hope she waits for her April 25th arrival date.
No comments:
Post a Comment